These cookies also access IT data such as your IP address(es) and various identifiable features of your devices.
2. Use of your Personal data
• For providing and improving the Service.
• For conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products
• To gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole
• To contact you.
• Location Information may use and store information about your general location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
• We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We do not sell, trade or share your Information to any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so.
3. Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service. We may also disclose Information for the following legitimate reason:
• Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
• Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Devotus technologies, our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services
• with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
• To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/Portals of Devotus technologies Private limited or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
4. How do we use 'cookies'?
• Help us remember and process the items that you are looking for;
• Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in future.
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
You can choose to direct your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so refer your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies you can still visit our site but some features will be disabled. This could affect your site experience and efficiency, and some of our services will not function as desired.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application/Services/products/Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
6. How Long Do We Retain User Data?
We retain personal data during any period in which you have expressed an interest in our products and services, for as long as you have an account with us in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
7. How do we obtain your consent when you visit our Internet pages?
When you use our Internet pages or Application or Services or products, you agree to our general data protection policy and grant your consent for your data to be used as described in this statement.
We may amend or supplement our data protection statement at any time. The most recently published version of our data protection statement applies.
8. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
9. Who is responsible for processing my data and who can I contact if I have any questions and/or wish to exercise any of your rights as a data subject?
The responsible body is:
Devotus technologies Private Limited
You shall, at any time while using the Application/Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.